This web site (the “Site”) is published and maintained by FBT ADVENTURES INDIA Private Limited (“flybirdtourism”), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below. When you access any sub-site (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of flybirdtourism or otherwise) through this site, then such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub-site. Sub-sites may contain such additional terms and conditions of use as may be set out in such sub-site.
- Mode of Payments & the Policies:
Our payment gateway is completely secure and customers can make the online payments through a safe transaction process that ensures their personal security codes will not be revealed in any circumstances.
Modes of payment available at FlyBirdTourism for online bookings are:
Visa, Master, Amex, Maestro & RuPay
All Major Banks Supported
MobKwik, PhonePe, AmazonPay & Others
HSBC, RBL, ICICI and Other bank for EMI
Pay with PayPal
Travel Now, Pay Later
Use of the Website
In case of your use of this website, you agree that:
- You will use the website only to make lawful bookings for you or other person for whom you are officially approved to do these kinds of bookings. You will also inform other persons about the Terms and Condition of the website
- You will provide accurate information about every official document and other important details like name and DOB to the site in case of planning trip with it.
- In case of any error or mistake in the process of information, you will be solely responsible for the same.
- All information provided by you to this site should be accurate, updated and complete,
- If you have an account on this site, you are advised to secure it with your login details, including login ID and password. You will be entirely responsible for any use or misuse of your account.
- Communication Policy of the Site
- On transacting with this site, you will receive an e-mail from FlyBirdTourism for the status of your transaction. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you and FlyBirdTourism is not responsible for the receipt of the supposed e-mail in your inbox. Be careful in providing right e-mail I’d.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS sent by FlyBirdTourism is an added facility for the convenience of the customers. It is not compulsory as per the law to provide SMS service alerts to the customers. If you don’t receive any SMS for any reason, FlyBirdTourism is not liable for the same.
- FlyBirdTourism is not responsible to provide information about any change in flight schedules, cancellation and status of airline or hotel etc.
- Booking Policy
The total price displayed on the site includes all applicable government taxes.
In case of increase in the fare in the issuance of the Air ticket , due to airlines, miscalculation in amount due to server error and from the banks payment gateway issue then FlyBirdTourism reserves the right to cancel the ticket and forfeit the amount received as Cancellation Charges. The difference of amount should be paid to Easy Trip Planners Ltd. after the communication from FlyBirdTourism to avoid any discomfort.
You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
To get any infant’s ticket issued, the age of infant must be below 2 yrs and make sure that they have valid proof-of-age documents when they re checking in, and remember that the infant must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old. You can book no more than one infant per adult. To avail infant fares; the infant must be under 24 months of age throughout the entire itinerary that you’re booking. If the age of infant is 24 months or above then you need to book a separate booking as a child.
To get any child ticket issued, the age of child must in between 2-12 years and make sure that they have valid proof-of-age documents when they re checking in, and remember that the child must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old
All the tickets/bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines/Supplier.
Company is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of flights from airline’s end.
If ticket is cancelled directly from the airlines web site , office or call centre , customer needs to inform FlyBirdTourism.com for the refund to be processed. Please note that FlyBirdTourism.com do not get any alert from airlines directly.
- Flight Amendment & Cancellation Policy
Every booking made on FlyBirdTourism is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary with respect to flight and booking class.
FlyBirdTourism.com levies negligible amount of 250 Rs. per passenger/per sector for domestic and 350 Rs. per passenger/per sector for international air tickets as cancellation service charges.
Some bookings may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
Some bookings cannot be cancelled partially as per the specific airline’s policy.
Cancellations can be made online or offline through Mybooking section or by sending an email to FlyBirdTourism
We assist you in making various amendments for bookings. In few cases, you need to contact the airline directly.
Amendment charges on FlyBirdTourism.com are subject to change as per the policy of the airline, which varies due to flight timings and booking class.
To cancel the tickets within 24 Hrs of the journey, FlyBirdTourism recommends customer to contact directly to the Airlines and after that, send the cancellation request on our website for refunds.
In case of direct cancellation through airlines, refunds will be given according to airlines charges along with our service charge as above mentioned. After flight departure & in case of No Show, we don’t entertain any cancelation request.
In case of No-show the refund amount is entirely depends upon the airlines. FlyBirdTourism has nothing to do with the refund amount. FlyBirdTourism will refund the same amount to the customer, which we receive from airlines in case of No-Show.
- Holidays Amendment & Cancellation Policy
For cancellations done prior to the 30 days or more of the date of departure, initial deposit amount or 25% of the tour cost (if full paid) will be charged as cancellation charges.
For cancellations done between 29 days to 15 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
For cancellations done between 14 days to 8 days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges
For cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will apply and you will receive no refunds.
If you have cancelled the booking directly with the airline, you would need to inform flyBirdTourism of the same.
You can also submit request for Special Claims against (NO SHOW) unutilized ticket, and flight not operational cases.
On receiving your confirmation, FlyBirdTourism will validate the refund amount with the airline and then process the refund to your account. Please note that FlyBirdTourism shall charge Rs. 250 per sector per passenger as a cancellation service fee over and above the individual airline cancellation fee.
- Refund Policy
FlyBirdTourism will process the refund only after getting cancellation request/claim from the customer/travel agent/corporate company through my booking section or email.
Refund against the cancellation of air tickets will be credited directly in customers mode of payment after receiving the refund amount from the Airlines.
FlyBirdTourism will process refund within 72 only after receiving it from the concerned Airlines/hotel/transporter/other suppliers.
Due to Banking Procedures, Refund in credit cards may take duration of 72 hours while it may take 7 days in case of net banking transactions
- Refunds in cases where Airlines/Hotel is declared as Insolvent or Bankrupt
FlyBirdTourism shall not be liable to pay any refunds whatsoever in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operations or declares itself as insolvent
The customers or clients or agents shall not hold the FlyBirdTourism liable to pay the refunds as assured at the time of booking of ticket in cases where the Airlines/Hotel closes its operation or declares itself as insolvent.
On the basis of assurity given by airlines/hotels/suppliers, FlyBirdTourism may sometimes refund amount to the customer but FlyBirdTourism reserves the right to recover the refunded amount on event of Airlines/hotels getting shutted down/non-operational/bankrupt.
- Availability, Rules of Service
Many products and services displayed on the Site may not be available for booking in your location or country. So, the reference to any such products and services on the site does not imply in your particular geographical location. Products and services also are subject to availability and the company is not responsible if any product is unavailable or sold out.
Each product and service offered by the website is governed by the rules and regulations of the respective service provider. You are requested to refer to their rules and regulations as well, before booking with us.
- Visa Guidelines
Please carry applicable visa for the respective country you are visiting or transiting through. Please check-out the concerned airline and embassy for concerned Visa requirements.
- Transmitted Material
Internet communications can’t be completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information that you have sent to this site can be intercepted by others unless there is a special notice (for example, credit card information) that is encrypted. Sending a message to FlyBirdTourism does not cause the site to have any special responsibility.
The copyright in the contents of this website belongs to FlyBirdTourism. Copying any part or all the contents of this website without permission of FlyBirdTourism is not allowed except to the extent that such copying or printing is essential for the purpose of availing the paid services offered.
- Offers, Contests and Interactions
This site may run contests that may need you to send the materials or information about yourself or to offer prizes. All the offers and contests running on this website have its own rules, which you need to read before getting agreed for participation.
- Disclaimer and No Warranties
You acknowledge that FlyBirdTourism is a conciliator, which is not accountable for any 3rd party obligations due to rates, quality, and all other instances. You particularly agree that use of the services and the site is at your solitary risk. It is your duty to assess the exactness, comprehensiveness and expediency of all advice, opinions, services, merchandise and other information provided on the site. We don’t assure that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
FlyBirdTourism can make improvements and/or changes on its website at any point of time. FlyBirdTourism and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not guarantee or make any representations about the use or the results of the use of the services, the site or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
You acknowledge that uninterrupted access or use of this website can be prevented by certain factors that are not in control including, unavailability of products & services, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or certain technical work carried out on this Website. FlyBirdTourism (FBT Adventures India Pvt Ltd.) will not be answerable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability while using the site.
- Hikes in Tariffs & Taxes
We inform you on prior basis that after the finalization of the tour package rates, for any hike in entrance fees, fuel cost, guide charges, and other services, you can be charged as extra.
If government revises some taxes on travel services, clients are liable to pay that extra amount.
- General Terms:
FlyBirdTourism.com, as being a reputed and responsible travel agency, provides you the best possible information about the hotels, airlines, transportation, and railways. However, it is advised to all the clients to make a personal inquiry to avoid any confusion & mess.
We are not responsible for any delay & alteration in your trip due to unavoidable circumstances, which can be anything.
We are not responsible for any damage, loss or injury made during enjoying the holiday packages provided by us. You are accountable for your own safety measures.
We are also not accountable for any human error that gone unnoticed by the clients and our staffs.
- Credit Policy for Travel Agents
If any travel agent avails services from the company using credit from the company and fails to clear the credit in certain days, FlyBirdTourism.com can take legal action against him. In such cases, they are charged some interest rates that can be decided by the company itself. Firm lawful steps can be taken, if any cheating is found by the travel agent.
- Unaccompanied Child
Children below the age of 12 will not be accepted for carriage unless they are accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age. Such child/children must be seated next to the accompanying adult. The accompanying adult is solely responsible for the well-being of the child/children traveling together with him/her. This also includes ensuring that seats are booked to ensure child/children and an accompanying adult are seated together.
- Airline Pregnancy Rules
All airlines recommend the pregnant ladies to consult a doctor before traveling at any point during their pregnancy. We request all pregnant ladies to read pregnancy rules of the respective airlines before planning their trip. Some important points that need to be followed are:
- Take a medical clearance from your healthcare provider or doctor not more than 7 days before your journey stating that you are fit to travel.
- You should avoid taking flights if your pregnancy is complicated and risky in nature.
- You should take your due date into consideration for return trip.
- If you are travelling on long-haul flights, identify if your body allows you to take a hectic flight journey as the seat-width may be uncomfortable in case of heavy pregnancy.
For detailed information about the same, please contact the airline you are travelling with.
- Agency Terms and Conditions
Listed below are the terms and conditions as agreed by the agent.
(1) Payment due to Domestic/International Tickets for the weekly credit to be made within 6 days of closing of the week (starting form 1-7 of the month) or as per the Collection period notified by TBO from time to time.
(2) (a) Voiding would be as per the airline norms plus Rs.100/ – per ticket as a TBO RAF Charges.
(b) Refund charges would be as per the airline norms plus Rs.200/ – per ticket as a TBO RAF Charges.
(3) (a) Any voidation/cancellation of ticket will be entertained only till 1800 Hrs.
(b) If the payment is not made on time Travel Boutique Online can anytime cancel all the PNR’s/Tickets without any prior notice.
(4) Any kind of Misuse of Airline/GDS PNR will solely be the responsibility of the agent and the amount will be recover from the agent as an when received the debit note by the Airline or by the GDS.
(5) There will no adjusting of the refund in the payment schedule. The refund will be given back to the agent whenever we have received it from the airline.
(6) TDS will be deducted as per the law. TDS will be deducted on all commissions/incentives. The TDS certificate will be issued in the next Financial Year.
(7) The credit limit will be on the weekly basis depending upon the certain guarantees.
(8) Any advance amount paid by agent will be non interest bearing and should be utilized with in 360 days from the date of payment. If such advance is not utilized within this period of 360 days, the unutilized portion shall be held in trust, for the benefit of the agent, by FlyBirdTourism.com for a period of 2 years from the date of payment of such advance after which the same shall be deemed as forfeited.
(9) The User shall request FlyBirdTourism.com for any refunds against the unutilized or ‘no show’ air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and FlyBirdTourism.com as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or no show air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.