|1||PACKAGE NAME||Honeymoon Package|
|2||TOUR DURATION||– 6 Nights 7 Days|
|3||DESTINATION COVERED||Jammu, Katra, Pahalgam, Sri-Nagar, Gulmarg|
|4||HOTEL TYPE||Hotel 3star deluxe with mapi plan breakfast & Dinner veg/non veg.|
|5||PICKUP FROM||Jammu Railway Station|
|6||DROP AT||Sri Nagar Airport|
|7||CAR NAME||TOYOTA ETIO WITH HEATING FACILITIES|
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Breakfast & Dinner Included
- Hotel 3 star deluxe with heating facilities with Free Wii.
- Sight seen on pvt car Toyota Etios with heating facilities.
- Pickup & Drop with All Transfer Included (Jammu to Sri Nagar)
- All parking toll tax drivers allowances includes in packages.
- 1hour shikara ride in Dal Lake.
- Honeymoon Cake and bed decorative in hotel in Sri Nagar Exclusive ( complimentary)
Day1:-our representative will pick u from katra and transfer to pahalgam and over night stay in pahalgam.
Day2:- After breakfast leave Pahalgam is unspoiled by the ravages of progress. Away from the grind of daily life, Pahalgam is situated among the soaring mountains, glistening glaciers, gushing silvery streams of ice water and dense pine and cedar forests with soft whistling winds and revitalising air
Pahalgam is an ideal place for an adventure sports enthusiast. It offers wonderful treks, skiing, mountaineering and camping sites.
En route to Pahalgam one comes across the beautiful Lidder Valley with tourist spots at Mattan, famed for its springs and the hillside cave shrine of Aishmuqam. The river Lidder is an angler’s delight and even an amateur can catch a rainbow trout from the rushing streams. The large brown bear is a natural inhabitant of the thick forests.ahalgam burst into life in July and August when pilgrims arrive to make their yatra pilgrimage to Shiva’s ice lingam in the cave at Amarnath. There is a famous horse ride known as mini Switzerland, pahalgam valley,dabyan, kanimarg .after completing side and back to hotel in pahalgam.
Day3:- After breakfast leave from pahalgam to sxr on the way see beautiful saffron valley and bajrangi baijaan dargah, and in evening shikara ride in Dal Lake And back to hotel in sxr.
Day4:-After breakfast leave to sonamarg.Sonmarg gives rise to The Three Sisters (Kashmir). In its vicinity lies the great Himalayan glaciers of Kashmir Valley namely Kolhoi Glacier and Machoi Glacier with some peaks of above 5000 meters: Sirbal Peak, Kolhoi Peak, Amarnath Peak and thajwas gelicar. Sonmarg an alpine valley is situated at the bank of Nallah Sindh, 97 km north-east from Srinagar, it is a popular tourist destination, nestled within the imposing Himalayan peaks. It lies at an altitude of 2800 metres above sea level. The drive to Sonmarg passes Nallah Sindh, the largest tributary of the Jehlum River in the valley of Kashmir. It is upwards of sixty miles long valley and deep rock-girt gorge to open grassy meadow land and village-dotted slopes.and in the evening back to hotel In sxr.
Day5:- After breakfast leave towords Gulmarg is the “heartland of winter sports in India” and was rated as Asia’s seventh best ski destination. The town is accessible from Srinagar by road via Tangmarg. The road climbs uphill in the last 12 kilometres to Gulmarg passing through forests of pine and fir.Winter sports like skiing, tobogganing, snowboarding and heli-skiing take place on the slopes of Mount Apharwat reachable by a Gondola lift.Gulmarg Gondola Built by the French company Pomagalski, the Gulmarg Gondola is one of the highest in the world reaching 3,979 metres. The two-stage ropeway ferries about 600 people per hour between Gulmarg and a shoulder of nearby Apharwat Peak (4,200 metres (13,800 ft)). The first stage transfers from Gulmarg at 2,600 metres (8,500 ft) to Kongdoori at 3,080 metres (10,100 ft). The second stage which has 36 cabins and 18 towers, takes passengers to a height of 3,950 metres (12,960 ft) on the Apharwat Peak 4,200 metres (13,800 ft). A chair lift system connects Kongdoori with Mary’s shoulder for taking skiers to higher altitudes and in evening back to hotel.
Day6:-After breakfast leave towards local side seen in Srinagar like nishat garden, shalimar garden, chashmashai, boatinacal garden and hazratbal shrine and evening back to hotel.
Day7:-After breakfast leave towards international airport towards your next destination.
- Pahalgam Retreat in pahalgam
- Royal Heritage in Sri nagar
- Zagheer Continental, Alpine ride in Gulmarg
- Train & Flight
- Any Meals other than inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room’s service, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance
- If heavy snow fall is in Gulmarg our car will stop in Tangmarg.
- Any sports activities are not included.
- Poney rides.
Before confirmation of the Booking, Please cross check with us your Travel Details.
PAYMENT TERMS & DETAILS:
- All Cheques or Bank Transfers for payment have to be in favor of “FBT Adventures India Pvt. Ltd”.
- 100 % payment at the Time of Booking Required (Partial Payment Facilities also available as per Booking Conditions).
- Our Bank Details (Company Current Account) are given below: –
|Bank Name:||INDUSIND BANK|
|Account Name:||FBT ADVENTURES INDIA PVT LTD|
|Bank Address:||GREATER KAILASH II NEW DELHI 110065|
TERMS & CONDITION:
- RATE QUOTED FOR 6 NIGHT 7 DAYS.
- 5 % GST WILL BE ADD ON INVOICE OF TOTAL AMOUNT.
- RATE BASED ON 3* HOTEL FOR COUPLE.
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ABOVE.
- RATE ABOVE FOR MIN 02 PAX TRAVELLERS.
- DEPOSIT MUST BE SETTLED 50 % AFTER BOOKING CONFIRMATION AND FULL PAYMENT AT LEAST 21 DAY BEFORE CHECK IN.
- TO CHECK ROOM AVAILABILITY CAN BY WHATSAPP +91-7388222244.
- BOOKING CAN BE MADE BY EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org