Important Things to Know About Maldives
Honeymoon Tour Packages:
A honeymoon is more than a couple's first post-wedding getaway. It's a chance for them to connect as a couple, and it's a chance to take a break from wedding planning. At flybirdtourism.com, we strive to make your romantic vacation worth remembering for a lifetime. We offer all-inclusive honeymoon packages at affordable rates to hundreds of destinations worldwide. You don't have to lift a finger for the entire journey. We will take care of everything.
Why Is The Maldives An Ideal Honeymoon
The Maldives is a
perfect island with the best of everything, from luxury accommodations to great
food, fun activities, and a plethora of natural attractions. There is no better
way to spend your romantic vacation than in the backdrop of a beautiful white
sandy beach, turquoise lake, and colourful coral reefs. Would you prefer a
candlelight dinner at the beach while enjoying nature or a cruise while
admiring the sunset and sipping champagne? If your idea of a romantic getaway
includes sun, sand, and romance, call now to book your Maldives honeymoon package from flybirdtourism.com.
Important Tips To Remember When Choosing A Maldives
Here at flybirdtourism.com, we are here to take the stress out of planning your honeymoon. We will take care of everything from ticket booking and visa preparation to accommodation and meals. And if you have a special request to surprise your partner, we do that too.
But to make your holiday even more special, here are some things you need to keep in mind before choosing a romantic Maldives honeymoon tour package.
- Seaplanes and boats are the only ways to travel between the islands. Ask your tour operator if they can book a resort near Male which is the capital of an island nation and don't forget to check if the package includes free airport transfers.
- Make sure you book your package in the right season, Maldives has a rainy season from May to October.
- Some islands have time zones. So be sure to check with the resort upon boarding or during departure.
Alternatively, you can skip all these issues and book an all-inclusive Maldives honeymoon package from flybirdtourism.com. Check with the resort about the time zone and arrange seaplane/boat transfers. All you need to do is let us know your requirements, and we will handle it for you. Please fill out the inquiry form on the website, email, or call us directly with your inquiries.
How Much Does A Maldives Honeymoon Package
Honeymoon packages in the Maldives usually range from INR 20,000 to INR 50,000 depending on the number of days, itinerary, selected accommodation, etc., but they are relatively cheap compared to all the beauty you will get and all the wonderful memories you will make.
What Popular Attractions Are Included In Most
The Maldives is known for its clear blue waters, white sandy beaches, beautiful coral reefs, and quiet atmosphere. Every island in the country is beautiful and enchanting, and every island represents the style that best fits your personality.
- Kandolhu Maldives: Best for Honeymooners
- Kagi Maldives Island: It is best for Eudemonia
- Velassaru Maldives: Most Romantic
- Kurumba Beach: Great for scuba diving, spas, and other fun activities.
- Cocoa Island Beach: Famous for its coral reefs and scuba diving activities.
- Hulhumale Beach: Great for paddle boarding, snorkeling, scuba diving, etc.
For A Honeymoon The Best Time To Visit The Maldives:
The Maldives is a
wonderful place to visit all year round. But the months between April and
November is the rainy season, when the weather can be harsh. But there is also
a tendency to have dry air during these months so this is the time to look for
off-season Maldives honeymoon packages. The ideal time to visit this beautiful
country is from December to April; particularly, February is sunny and warm.
What Will Make The Maldives The Most Special
Island In the Indian Ocean?
The Maldives is a
tropical paradise, home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The
country is a chain of 1,200 islands grouped together as coral islands and
surrounded by peaceful lagoons that are home to some of the world's best
overwater bungalows. The coral reefs make this country an ideal snorkeling
destination. While small creatures in the shoal emit a blue glow from nocturnal
creatures, it makes for a romantic evening stroll. Book Maldives tour packages from India for family, group, and honeymoon escapes at the best prices.
What Are The Best Places To Visit In The Maldives
For A Honeymoon?
It's not every day that you are surrounded by crystal-clear waters and pristine beaches. Everything in the Maldives is awesome, but some stand out more than others.
- Visit Bioluminescent Beach to see the wonders of nature and enjoy an evening walk along the bioluminescent beach.
- Join a health spa: Rejuvenate at the couple's spa and soak up the tranquillity of the retreat.
- Board a seaplane for panoramic views of the clear waters, stingrays, and dolphins.
- Go for a romantic underwater dinner at the best underwater restaurant in the Maldives to enjoy a 180-degree view of the ocean while you dine.
There's more to the
Maldives, like beautiful cruises, fishing experiences, museums to admire, and
beautiful marine life.
Maldives Honeymoon Package:
Many of the top
resorts, like flybirdtourism.com in the Maldives, are offering special
honeymoon packages for newlyweds hoping for a romantic getaway with added
extras. Honeymoon packages are a good choice because the resort will go above
and beyond to ensure you get the best possible rest. Moreover, these special
packages can also save you a ton of money. For example, resorts in the Maldives
will design special packages that include things like champagne on ice in your
room upon arrival, a bed covered with rose petals, a Candlelit dinner on the
beach for two Affiliate spa packages, and more.
Even if you opt for a
honeymoon package in the Maldives, You should always call or email the
flybirdtourism.com of your choice to let them know that you are on your
honeymoon. They always take this into account and offer special gifts and
Tips For Packing For A Honeymoon In The Maldives:
- Stick to light clothing as it is a tropical country. However, you should dress modestly when visiting temples and cultural sites.
- Avoid kissing in public, as Malaysians refrain from showing affection in public.
- For couples looking for vegetarian food, high-end hotels, and small restaurants offer vegetarian options. You can check in advance.
- Make sure you stick to safe areas of water and clearly avoid the problem zone or swimming too far.
- Always wear a life jacket during water sports activities.
- Carry a first aid kit, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, and proper hiking gear if you venture into the woods.
Mode of Local Transportation in Maldives:-
If you go to Maldives,
you head to one of the many island resorts, and the best way to get to the
island is by seaplane. A quite unique way to travel, Seaplane rides can be
exciting when flying at low altitudes, and the view of the gently swirling
turquoise waters will take your breath away as you look at the islands.
Because there are many
islands here, you should travel by boat whenever you want to travel between the
islands. There are different types of ships. It is often used to transport
tourists to the islands. The boat also does not operate at night in the North and
South Coral Islands. So keep this in mind before setting off on a trip.
Male and Addu are two
cities where you can often see taxis on the streets. There are many cars
passing by and can be easily recognized from the taxi stand above. Taxi drivers
often pick up several passengers on the same trip Because Male is very small.
Do not forget to carry change with you, although some taxi drivers accept US
dollars. But they may not refund your change in dollars. Taxi drivers also
charge extra if you bring luggage with you. Because Male is small, Most places
are within walking distance.
If you want to jump
between islands, your best bet is to board a Dhoni which is a local boat that
is used everywhere here. It may not be as fast as a speedboat, but do its duty
and take you from one island to another. It can be a much smoother experience
than a much faster boat ride.
The best place to find
these Dhoni is at the airport's ferry terminal, where there are many Dhonis
waiting for passengers. Be sure and negotiate the price before you hire any of
Why Is Flybirdtourism.Com The Best Travel
A honeymoon is the
most intimate and good thing for a couple. No one understands this better than
us. We have selected the best Maldives honeymoon tour packages from India in various price
We know what works
best for you and are committed to making everything perfect for the start of
your new life. Here at flybirdtourism.com, we promise holidays to be 100% safe
like no other, which will take your holiday to the next level.